Welcome

Vanakam
Dear Tamil Makal
In first place I like to welcome to all Indian Makal in Malaysia to my blogs. My names is velaiyeh thevar, just call me Thevar, I am Malaysian and I am working as cultural development general manager at one of the society service at USA .and I start my jenny in this blog to share some information, to make correction in our Hindu cultural and my first target to stable up our Indian economic in Malaysia. We can grow together but I need all of Indian to support to success. And in the first place I also like to inform that I am not politician (BN, PKR or PASS)


Monday, June 2, 2008

Indian Position in malaysia

Vanakam to my Malaysian tamil makal.

Do you no, what is status Indian in Malaysia?
Answer is ?
!
!
Ware we are?

Today I like to share something I study, but on some time I need your comments on this charts and ideal to develop our people















No comments: